Monday, June 21, 2010


Ok so apparently gamp is a british term for an umbrella, refering to Mrs. Gamp, a nurse in a Dickens novel. I'm thinking i'm gonna take a watery and sketchy approach to this word, so things like wet parchment and neutrals will be my main focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment